- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Cooper's has gone well above the norm with the service . I know I can recommend their service to anyone (male,female,young or old) they will receive the same outstanding service. If a problem occurs Cooper's stands behind their work and quality parts used. I have seen and received service that other shops would not have provided. I have had Cooper's insure a transmission shop stand up to their warranty. Over 20 yrs of excellent service.Harold P.
Cooper Auto once again has shown their stellar service. I had a major issue with a local body shop not connecting transmission lines correctly to the transmission cooler after completion of minor collision work. This resulted in major damage to my vehicle's transmission. Cooper Auto assessed the issue in a very unbiased professional manner, providing all the parties involved accurate information to be able to get the repairs accomplished. Cooper Auto was very accommodating and understanding as this process took an extended amount of time for the body shop to take ownership of their error. Once the insurance claim was processed, Cooper replaced the transmission in our vehicle and handled all the paperwork for the insurance claim. I have always held Cooper Auto Repair with high regards. This service experience has elevated that even higher. They provide honest assessments without any pressure tactics to accomplish unnecessary repairs.Rich A.
I'm very impressed with the service I've gotten at Cooper's. Jason has been nothing but amazingly honest and provided superb service at excellent prices. There was one time when he thought it was one particular thing that was wrong with it but it turned out it wasn't that particular thing. Rather than leaving the part in that he had already installed, he pulled it back out and didn't charge me for any of the labor. Another repair shop had replaced the same part six months before and they obviously didn't have the same scruples Cooper's did. I highly recommend them.Anonymous
I've had nothing but poor mechanics until I've come here....we've had them fix a motor home,Cadillac,and now a Plymouth station wagon and they have been awesome very honest and straight forward and again they fix it every time... i highly recommend coopers auto repair...!!!Sean T.
I have worked at Cooper Fuel & Auto Repair since 1997, and I love working with these guys! They really care about doing the job right and give honest evaluations when they are working on the cars & trucks that come through our shop. I am proud to say that I am part of the family at Cooper Fuel & Auto Repair.Jason H.
I always go to Cooper's for my car troubles. A year ago I had a car that wasn't worth fixing, and they told me so, instead of trying to milk me for some easy cash. And more recently they repaired my dying car back up to the best condition it's ever been in. Hard workers and fair prices.Alex W.
Great place and people you can trust with your car/truck. They are honest, will notify you of the problem(s) before they do anything and will also give you a maintenance list of up coming services that should be looked at for your convenience. They are reasonably priced. Auto repairs are not cheap but this place is reasonable when it comes to other auto mechanics. We have been going to them and will continue to for as long as they are in business.Bridget W.
Thanks for the great service.Diane