- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
360-377-2894 | 3236 Wheaton Way Bremerton, WA 98310
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
Completed maintenance is always first rate. Jason, Devon, Howard and all the folks are straightforward about their recommendations and the reasons for those and the cost. Never been to a better vehicle service establishment anywhere.Charles, 05/24/2023
Brakes, near Bremerton, WAI scheduled a brake inspection and was told my brakes are fine for now, and also had fluid replacements done, I love doing business with Jason, as he tells it like it is, and is very honest, doesn't tell me I need something when I don't. I am so glad that I tried Cooper Auto Repair! They also will track my needs and keep me on top of things.Dixie Jean Eiler, 05/24/2023
I appreciate the expertise, the trustworthiness and excellent service I have come to rely on for all of my vehicles. With the highest of standards Cooper's maintains and repairs only what my vehicles need in a timely fashion. In addition - I am grateful for the warm, personal and yet professional relationship Cooper's maintains with its clients. With over 50 years of servicing our family's vehicles I offer my highest recommendation without reservation.Steve Davis, 03/14/2023
Cooper's has gone well above the norm with the service . I know I can recommend their service to anyone (male,female,young or old) they will receive the same outstanding service. If a problem occurs Cooper's stands behind their work and quality parts used. I have seen and received service that other shops would not have provided. I have had Cooper's insure a transmission shop stand up to their warranty. Over 20 yrs of excellent service.Harold P.
Cooper Auto once again has shown their stellar service. I had a major issue with a local body shop not connecting transmission lines correctly to the transmission cooler after completion of minor collision work. This resulted in major damage to my vehicle's transmission. Cooper Auto assessed the issue in a very unbiased professional manner, providing all the parties involved accurate information to be able to get the repairs accomplished. Cooper Auto was very accommodating and understanding as this process took an extended amount of time for the body shop to take ownership of their error. Once the insurance claim was processed, Cooper replaced the transmission in our vehicle and handled all the paperwork for the insurance claim. I have always held Cooper Auto Repair with high regards. This service experience has elevated that even higher. They provide honest assessments without any pressure tactics to accomplish unnecessary repairs.Rich A.
I'm very impressed with the service I've gotten at Cooper's. Jason has been nothing but amazingly honest and provided superb service at excellent prices. There was one time when he thought it was one particular thing that was wrong with it but it turned out it wasn't that particular thing. Rather than leaving the part in that he had already installed, he pulled it back out and didn't charge me for any of the labor. Another repair shop had replaced the same part six months before and they obviously didn't have the same scruples Cooper's did. I highly recommend them.Anonymous